vrijdag 29 november 2013

Project 10 Pan

I know I am extremely late with this project (it being the beautyvlogger hype of 2010), but I really want to do it. I don't have an entire room filled with make-up, not even an entire cabinet. Let's first explore the collection.

I store my make-up in the first two drawers of my Ikea Helmer unit. The rest is filled with hairstyling products, bodylotions and skincare products. This is my current stash:

8 Eyeshadow palettes
6 Foundations
4 Concealers
3 Eyeshadow primers (all samples)
2 Face primer
12 Powders (normal powder, bronzer and highlighter)
8 Blushers
18 Eyeliners (liquid, pencil and gel)
21 Lipproducts (lipstick, lipliner and lipgloss. Balms do not count, do they?)
8 Small eyeshadow palettes (maximum of 4 shadows)
14 Single eyeshadows (powder, stick or cream)
3 Mascaras

I thought I didn't have too much make-up, but 21 lipproducts is insane for someone who never wears lipproducts. I am not insane, I promise...

Next to make-up, I have:

16 Hairproducts
14 Bodylotions (5 of those are samples)
8 Skincare products

Because I obviously also have a problem with skin-, hair-, and bodycare, I will alter the rules of project 10 pan just a bit. These are the rules.

1. You have to finish at least 10 products, before you can buy another one.
Note: Only exception in my case is mascara, because I need to get a new one every three months to prevent an eye infection! Of course deodorant and toothpaste do not count either...
2. At least five of these products have to be make-up.
3. I may not buy bodylotion before I finish at least three of them (I have a bit of a bodylotion problem lately)
4. Products that are thrown away, for any reason, do not count as finished.
5. If I hit pan on an eyeshadow in a palette, it does count as one product.

Wish me luck!

Love,

Louise

PS: updates on the project will be posted!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten